***Spiritual Care Volunteer***
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2245 Noth Bank DriveColumbus OhioCOLUMBUS, OH 43220
Provide spiritual support and counseling to the clients and families, and staff in relation to issues of grief, loss, and the dying process. Contacts clients, families and/or clergy as appropriate to work in collaborations as desired by the client/family.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 6 month- 1 year
- Credentials, TB test & Flu immunization required
- Healthcare Visit Volunteer...
- Administrative Support The glue...
- ***Spiritual Care Volunteer***
- *******Musical Visit...
- ***Patient Visit Volunteer****
- ***Volunteer Services Department...
- Education-based group...
- ***Professional Volunteer***
- "On My Own" Hospice Volunteer
- ****Bed Side Volunteer****
- College Student Education Group...