What does W.A.G.S. stand for? Women's Auxiliary Gift Shop! Be part of the team that staffs the hospital gift shop. Volunteers assist customers, price and stock merchandise and display gift shop items. Volunteers help to create a calm and attractive space for patients, visitors and staff to enjoy.
TB screening, criminal background check and flu shot are required and offered at no cost. Volunteers enjoy free valet or self parking. Volunteer jackets are purchased through the volunteer services department for $22.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- substitute position only
- shifts are 4 hours
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Team
- Recovery Room Clinical Support
- Red Coat Ambassador
- Cheermobile Volunteer
- Radiology Patient Transportation
- Cardiology Support Volunteer
- W.A.G.S. Gift Shop Volunteer
- Mail Room/Store Room
- "Dashing" Volunteers for Dash...
- Shuttle Bus Greeter
- Encore Consignment Shop Volunteer
- Community Nutrition Liaison
- "Healing Hearts" Cardiac Patient...
- Ambulatory Care Center Volunteer