Project H.E.A.L. (Health, Education, Access, Link) is an outreach program of Mid-Minnesota Family Medicine Center. Thanks to the support from St. Cloud Hospital and several community partners, Mid-Minnesota Family Medicine Center sponsors Project H.E.A.L., offering free health screenings and basic care at various Central Minnesota locations.
Volunteers include receptionists, nurses, physicians and patient advocates. This ecumenical effort has more than 70 volunteers from local congregations, including many health care professionals working full-time jobs who are committed to our mission.
For more information about Project H.E.A.L. or if you would like to volunteer, please call Paul Knutson, mission development specialist, at (320) 240-3157, ext. 23116.
- Physician Assistant
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/ month
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- CentraCare Health Plaza Float Pool
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Business Center - Office Support
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer