HELPING HANDS: is a community outreach program sponsored by Recovery Plus designed for adults who are experiencing alcohol/chemical use problems or mental health issues. Volunteers for this program should have an interest in addiction from a personal standpoint or classroom experience. We are seeking volunteers for two roles:
RECOVERY COACH: Are support people for clients in treatment and the crucial first year of recovery. Coaches are assigned a client and work with them on logbooks and assignments as well as support connections to prevent relapse. Some knowledge of Chemical Dependency, AA, NA, or Alanon is preferred.
If you are interested in volunteering for this program, please contact Karen Burzette at 320-229-3766. You can also contact via email at email@example.com
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/ month
- Join Project HEAL
- General Orientation Tour Guide
- Pet Partners (Animal Assisted...
- STEP Force - Emergency Trauma...
- Bird Buddy - Melrose
- Hospice Volunteer
- Heart Failure Support Group Helper
- Recovery Plus - Recovery Coaches
- Monticello Same Day Surgery...
- Clara's House
- CentraCare Health Plaza Float Pool
- Resident Helper / 1:1 - Melrose
- Cardiac Rehab
- Life Legacy Hospice Volunteers
- STEP Force (Speedy Transport...
- St. Benedict Senior Community -...
- Business Center - Office Support
- Medical Alert Service...
- Auxiliary - Paynesville
- Hospice Bereavement Volunteer