Our Bike Shop refurbishes donated bicycles to be sold at our thrift stores or given to clients who have obtained jobs and are in need of transportation in order to retain those jobs.
Volunteer duties may include but are not limited to: cleaning bicycles, changing of inner tubes and tires, repairing minor mechanical issues, and ensuring that bikes are street safe.
NOTE: We ask that volunteers be mechanically inclined or willing to learn about bike mechanics!
Volunteer Shifts: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am-2pm
- Bike Mechanics / Repair
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2-hour minimum.
- Volunteer Orientation
- Urban Farm Gardener
- Homeless Shelter Handyman
- Dream Center: Spend Time with...
- Pizza Fridays
- Certified Barber
- St. Vincent de Paul's Ministry...
- Bike Mechanic
- Serve Lunch to the Homeless
- Serve Breakfast to the Homeless
- Hearts & Hands Community Day
- Thrift Store Assistant
- Volunteer Administrative Assistant