Bon Secours Hospice provides services to patients and families dealing with a terminal illness. Many patients become bedbound at some point and can no longer go to their hairdresser. We would like to be able to provide Cosmetology services to the Hospice patients upon request. This would be an occasional instance and would be scheduled with you directly. If you are interested in sharing your skills with people in your community please consider working with Bon Secours Hospice.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Nursing Home Companion (Southside)
- Summer Human Service/Social Work...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Marketing Assistant
- Patient and Family Support...
- Good Help Callers
- Yard and House Project Volunteers
- Human Service Intership...
- Administrative Bereavement...
- Veteran Pinning Volunteer...
- Hampton Roads Bereavement Center...
- Licensed Cosmetologist