Kindred Hospice is looking for volunteers to:
Visit hospice patients.
Visit patients in nursing facilities in Southern Indiana.
Volunteer alone or with a friend.
All patients are hospice which means that they have a terminal illness. Be a "last best friend" to someone.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Veterans or Active Military...
- Are you Reliable ????
- Be a Best Friend
- Visit with patients in Bedford, IN
- Music Support
- EVERYONE NEEDS SOMEONE
- Adopt a Nursing Home
- Message Therapy for Hospice...
- Administrative Help Needed !!!
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Patient Support in Bedford Indiana
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Memory Support
- Do you like to sew ?
- Do you have 30 minutes a week to...
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY
- PET THERAPY