The Council for Creativity is the Center for Creativity's all-volunteer group of community ambassadors. Help us reach out to support the mission and community of Chuck Jones Center for Creativity!
Candidates for membership in the Council for Creativity must be approved by the Council's Membership Committee.
Members are expected to attend the Council's monthly meetings (typically held on the evening of the second Tuesday of each month).
Work with other Council members to coordinate and conduct fundraising events benefiting Chuck Jones Center for Creativity.
- Coordinate efforts with CJCC staff and volunteers
- Work as a team to complete the event "To Dos" may include but are not limited to the following:
- Confirm location of event
- Send "save the date" via e-mail
- Start creating guest list. Include all donors from the year, volunteers, key prospects, past attendees
- Plan event logistics
- Meet and greet donors--establish relationships
- Capture contact information of all attendees. Place them on our mailing list for newsletters, appeals and future events
- Follow up with new attendees by phone or note after the event, thanking them for coming.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- A professional in your own field.