Under the direction of the Marketing Director and the Art Program Coordinator, the Art Collection Database volunteer will use My Art Collection, a FileMaker Pro database, to enter images and data of hundreds of works of art created by Abilities United artists who have a developmental and/or other disability.
The emphasis of the role is:
1. keep track of where a piece has been displayed, art sales, art buyers, etc.
2. double-check and update existing records
3. might require taking photographs of art and/or using Photoshop and Lightroom to prepare the images for the database.
Work must be done during Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm.
More information on the art program available here: http://www.abilitiesunited.org/artprogram
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
- Visual Arts
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Ongoing - Work to be done between 9-6 M-F
- Marketing Communications
- videographer/video editing
- Story telling
- Art Collection Database Assistant
- Social media guru
- ABILITIES UNITED BOARD MEMBER...
- Graphic designer
- Art Curator Assistant
- Survey Writer in Marketing...
- Adobe Lightroom & photo...