- Help develop species fact sheets, public education information and training videos.
- Evaluate and manage release sites.
- Coordinate wildlife releases.
- Manage the Chimney Swift program.
This position requires at least 2 years of college coursework in zoology or wildlife biology.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Environmental Education
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- 4-10 hrs/week
- computer w/ internet access
- Construction Manager
- After hours Helpline Assistant
- Rescue / Transport
- Animal Care - Outshelter Opossums
- Animal Care - Outshelter...
- Volunteer Assistant
- Community Relations Assistant
- Animal care - Outshelter rabbits
- Board of Directors - advisory...
- Office Assistant
- Rehab Center - maintenance
- Animal Care - Outshelter Bats