Summer Reading Program for six week & Fall 2014-2015 school year:
I L H is seeking instructors and tutors who have a minimum of a Master's Degree or Bachelor's degree in English or Reading along with a teaching certificate and have passed the Orton-Gillingham Teacher Training for youth's with special needs. All instructors and tutors possess the will, discipline, enthusiasm, and ability to teach deprived, underprivileged and special needs youth. The life skills facilitator has a Bachelor's Degree in Education, Social Work or related field. Program mentors have degrees in Social Work or related field and have experience working with the special needs population.
TODAY's YOUTH PROGRAM
When: Monday's, June 21, 2011, 3pm--5pm
Who: Children ages 3--5 and their parents
Where: 3729 W. Chicago Rd. Detroit, MI 48206
This will be a six weeks summer program for the special need students who will be attending the Detroit Public Schools. This program plan to run one day per week for six hours per week unless we get help who are willing to work more hours. This is an opportunity to give back to the City who need help the most.
email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hrs per weeks
- Volunteer Grant Writer
- Reading Teacher
- Fundraising Committee Officers
- Writers desperately needed
- Marketing/Public Relations...
- Volunteer Chairman for...
- Committee Members
- Garden Crew/ a large truck...
- Executive/Administrative Assistant
- Re: Volunteer Reading Teacher
- fundraising activities
- Want an Internship Opportunity...
- Job Developer/Business Manager
- Volunteers/Board of Directors...
- Grant writer/Program Coordinator
- Volunteer Reading Teacher