Emergency Room Liaison Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where6201 Harry Hines BlvdDallas, TX 75390
Emergency Room Liaison Volunteers are needed for once a week 3-4 hour shifts. ER volunteers check on and visit with patients, assist with extra pillows, blankets, bed adjustment, run errands, and complete clerical tasks for the ER Staff.
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 100 Hours
- Mail Room Volunteer
- ICU Waiting Room Liaison Volunteer
- "Can you Welcome with a Smile?...
- Transport Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Clinic Volunteer- Cancer Center
- Pharmacy Volunteers
- Patient Courtyard Attendant
- Engagement/Waiting Room Cancer...
- Emergency Room Liaison Volunteer
- Nutrition Patient Ambassador
- ACE Volunteer
- Office Support/Filing Volunteer