Volunteer Friend-Brooklyn Park
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where6525 Edgewood Ave NBrooklyn Park, MN 55428
Do you like to participate in arts and crafts activities? Would you like to share your time helping a young woman learn to put on make up and do her hair? Then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Living Well Disability Services home in Brookly Park, which supports people with developmental disabilities, is looking for people who want to share their friendship and fun!
For more information on LivingWell Disability Services, pelase visit our website at www.livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours/month
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Gardening Volunteer-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Volunteer Companion-Maplewood
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Gardening Volunteer-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Friend-Mendota Heights
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Piano Player-Eagan
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Volunteer friend...
- Cooking Volunteer-Edgewood
- Volunteer Friend-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Driver-Robbinsdale
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Pet Visit Volunteer-Mendota...