Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where6525 Edgewood Ave NBrooklyn Park, MN 55428
Whether it is Starbucks, Caribou, or a favorite independent coffee shop, this is the perfect volunteer opportunity if you like to indulge in a cup of Java. An individual, who has a developmental disability, is looking for a friend who would like to make trips to the local coffee shop for some caffeine and conversation. He lives in the Brooklyn Park area and is support in his home by Living Well Disability Services. Living Well Disability Services supports people with developmental disabilities to realize their potential in life.
For more information on Living Well Disability Services, please visit our website at www.livingwell.org.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteer Gardener-Inver Grove...
- Volunteer Musician-Maplewood
- Pet Therapy Volunteer-Maplewood
- Alzhiemers/dementia companion-...
- Volunteer Gardener-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Gardener-Twin Cities
- Board games, books, puzzles and...
- Friend/Sports Fan (Green Bay...
- Music Volunteer (accoustic...
- Volunteer Key Board Player-Inver...
- Arts and Crafts...
- Reading Volunteer-Plymouth
- Wii Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Pamper Me Volunteer-Maplewood
- Coffee buddy-Brooklyn Park
- Volunteer Seamstress-Mendota...
- Pet companion-share your dog...
- Musician Volunteer-Mendota Heights
- Relaxation Day Volunteer-Eagan
- Church Volunteer-Plymouth