Be an advocate/friend for a consumer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1501 N. Belcher Road, Ste. 249Clearwater, FL 33765
Being a friend to one of The Arc Tampa Bay consumers. Just spending time with someone that has little or no family. Going for a cup of coffee, walking the trail or park, fishing, going to church. These are just a few ideas. These friendships are treasured by both consumers and advocate volunteers.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 25
- a few hours a month
More opportunities with The ARC Tampa Bay for people with intellectual and developmental disabilites
- Volunteers Needed To Help Day...
- Missed Spring Cleaning Need...
- Be an advocate/friend for a...
- Community Companion
- Come Play Tennis and Make a Racket
- Advocate companion
- Volunteers for day programs
- Can you dance? Our consumers...
- Midday phone help and morning...
- Help raking lawns at any one of...
- Volunteer for day programs