Got a green thumb? Like to lead? Then the CASA Community Garden is perfect for you! Run entirely by volunteers, all produce harvested is delivered to CASA's elderly clients.
Job description: lead volunteer groups at the CASA Garden
- canceling groups during inclement weather
- volunteer orientation and check out
- supervising volunteers in Garden
- preparing produce for delvery
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Office Volunteer
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Design Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...