Be a friend by reading to someone or listening to their life stories. Stay with a patient while their caregiver goes to the grocery or runs errands. Help us plan a special event or help in our office.
For 40 years Hosparus Health, a fully accredited non-profit hospice organization, has provided care, comfort and counseling for people facing life-limiting illnesses in the Kentuckiana area.
- Help a caregiver take a much needed break by staying with a patient for a couple of hours
- Support families by helping at the Grief Counseling Center
- Serve on a committee for a fundraising event
- Reach out to the community as a Hosparus Health ambassador
- Sew lap quilts to provide warmth and comfort for our patients
- Share your professional skills with patients and families (must have a professional license for these services)
- Massage Therapy
- Hair Care
- Pet Visits
- Work with our administrative staff in the office with various projects: filing, organizing, computer work, entering data, prepare mailings, and many others
- Recognize our retired military patients by making Veterans Recognition visits
Volunteer opportunities are available for you in the Southwest Community which covers Portland, Shively, PRP, Valley Station, Okolona, Fairdale and upper Bullitt County.
For more information, please contact Charlotte Kostolnik, Volunteer Manager, at (502) 719-4155 or by email at email@example.com
- Massage Therapy
- Administrative Support
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One visit weekly or bi-weekly
- Annual TB test
- Hair Care Volunteers Needed!
- Read aloud to someone who can't!
- Volunteers Needed in South...
- Hosparus - Southern Indiana...
- Massage/Comfort Touch Volunteers
- 11th Hour Program Volunteers
- Patient & Family Support Volunteer
- Music Care Volunteers
- Licensed Hair Professionals Wanted
- Volunteers are needed to assist...
- Palliative Care Volunteer in...