We are currently seeking those Board of Directors members who have one or more of these interests:
1. Fund Development
2. Grant Writing
3. Donate Your Car Coordinator
5. Social Events Coordinator
A current or past involvement with the military or service clubs has also proved valuable to our Board.
However, we are happy are happy to hear from anyone interested in joining and supporting our Board and wonderful senior senior service/volunteer agency!
The Board of Heart of the Valley is a "working board". The time required is a board meeting for 2 + hours the second Monday of the month. We need board members who are able to contribute 4 to 8 hours a month working on goals established by the board. Some board members also provide services to Heart of the Valley clients when they can.
We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you!
- Public Speaking
- Problem Solving
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours each month for meetings
- Projects and duties assigned in the meetings require other hours as established by the Board Member
- IN-A-PINCH Computer/IT Assistance
- House Project Provider
- Escorted Transportation
- Shopping and Errands Provider
- Fundraising Assistant
- Yard Worker/Gardener
- IN-A-PINCH Handyman Services
- Heart of the Valley Board Member
- Computer and Tech Support
- IN-A-PINCH House Project
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Friendly Visitor/Caller
- IN-A-PINCH Escorted Transportation
- Household Hazardous Waste Driver