While we do seek assistance in other office areas the Front Office Volunteer must be computer saavy and willing to learn different procedurs.
This position will involve receiving client calls, filling out and tracking the appropriate forms plus entering all the information into a Volunteer Management Software and follwing up as necessary for changes in the database.
Volunteer will work in the office answering telephones, connecting seniors to volunteers, filing, mailings, data entry, and work on special projects. Administrative background is helpful and knowledge of basic computer systems.
A 4 hour committment one day a week is required. Office is open for work Monday through Friday from 9AM to 1PM. A full 4 hour shift will be scheduled for each volunteer on one of these days.
We look forward to hearing from you and thank you!
We consider ourselves the friendly neighbor, our services are free of charge and we all have a good time meeting and visiting with some wonderful people!
- Administrative Support
- Database Administration
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- One four hour shift from 9 AM to 1 PM M-F
- Ability to communicate with senior clients and fill out respective forms. Good on phones!
- IN-A-PINCH Computer/IT Assistance
- House Project Provider
- ENewsletter Assistance
- Escorted Transportation
- Shopping and Errands Provider
- Fundraising Assistant
- Social Networking Volunteer
- Yard Worker/Gardener
- Special Projects Volunteer
- IN-A-PINCH Handyman Services
- Heart of the Valley Board Member
- Vehicle Donation Volunteer
- Staff Support Secretary
- Disaster Preparedness Volunteer
- Computer and Tech Support
- IN-A-PINCH House Project
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Friendly Visitor/Caller
- Household Hazardous Waste...