Bring a smile to a Senior - Deliver Fresh Produce
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
45 people are interested
The CASA Community Garden is run entirely by volunteers. All produce is delivered to our elderly clients.
- Description: Deliver the fresh produce to CASA seniors' homes.
- Good for: Group or individuals of all ages
- Ideal for civic organizations; corporate, church, school, and family groups
When:Spring/summer Garden Delivery Times:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9am
- Saturdays 12pm (as volunteers are available)
Winter Garden Delivery Times:
- Thursdays between 10am - 4pm
- Saturdays 12pm
- Note: All Garden dates must be scheduled in advance. Please contact the CASA Office before going to the Garden.
We'll work with your schedule.
4725 Bob Wallace AvenueHuntsville, AL 35805
- People 55+