The CASA Community Garden is run entirely by volunteers. All produce is delivered to our elderly clients.
- Description: Deliver the fresh produce to CASA seniors' homes.
- Good for: Group or individuals of all ages
- Ideal for civic organizations; corporate, church, school, and family groups
When:Spring/summer Garden Delivery Times:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 9am
- Saturdays 12pm (as volunteers are available)
Winter Garden Delivery Times:
- Thursdays between 10am - 4pm
- Saturdays 12pm
- Note: All Garden dates must be scheduled in advance. Please contact the CASA Office before going to the Garden.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Gardening for CASA seniors
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Deliver Produce to CASA Clients
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Design Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...
- Group Volunteer Projects with CASA
- Yard Work for CASA Seniors
- Raking Leaves for Seniors