The CASA Community Garden is a volunteer-driven garden dedicated to growing produce for seniors in Madison County, Alabama. Our Garden produces year-round to feed seniors in need.
- digging, planting, mulching, fertilizing,tilling, weeding, & harvesting
Garden Work Days:
- For a current schedule check - www.casamadisoncty.org/casa-garden
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Wear closed toed shoes and clothes to get dirty in
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Paint Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Gardening for CASA seniors
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Deliver Produce to CASA Clients
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Office Volunteer
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Design Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...
- Group Volunteer Projects with CASA