The person who reports the emergency can't always provide transportation, and our staff is needed on-site to do animal intake and care. For these reasons, we always need a special group of people who are free and flexible enough to perform the important job of carrying animals to and from the center as the situation demands. To start, you will be picking up wild animals that have already been captured and contained in a box to bring them to a volunteer or the Center. Training will be available for hands on rescue for some as positions become available. Transport\/rescue volunteers will also assist with releases.
This will cover 11 counties in N Florida and the area you will work in is based on where you live and work.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hrs/wk
- Live in North Central Florida
- Construction Manager
- After hours Helpline Assistant
- Rescue / Transport
- Animal Care - Outshelter Opossums
- Animal Care - Outshelter...
- Volunteer Assistant
- Community Relations Assistant
- Animal care - Outshelter rabbits
- Board of Directors - advisory...
- Office Assistant
- Rehab Center - maintenance
- Animal Care - Outshelter Bats