The CASA Community Garden is a true community garden. It is run entirely by volunteers from start to finish. All produce from the CASA Garden goes to our senior clients.
- Description: Deliver fresh produce from the CASA Garden to CASA seniors' homes
- Good for: Group or individuals of all ages.
- Ideal project for:
- civic organizations
- family groups
- When: spring, summer, and fall weekday or weekend
- Time Commitment: flexible depending on number of clients' houses delivering to
Good Match For
Kids People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Gardening for CASA seniors
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Deliver Produce to CASA Clients
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Design Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...
- Group Volunteer Projects with CASA
- Yard Work for CASA Seniors
- Raking Leaves for Seniors