Help us get needed rescue to wildlife patients that are found when the center is closed!
Handling after-hours calls between 8:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. through the emergency pager. Emergency helpline service is for only one week each month. Half the year we do not get calls after 8 and the rest of the year's calls are few and usually before midnight.
You will be trained on the helpline and then on the job training. You will be on-call where ever you go just carry the book with you.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- You will have the pager at least 1 week/month
- Must reside within 30 miles of Gainesville
- Construction Manager
- After hours Helpline Assistant
- Rescue / Transport
- Animal Care - Outshelter Opossums
- Animal Care - Outshelter...
- Volunteer Assistant
- Community Relations Assistant
- Animal care - Outshelter rabbits
- Board of Directors - advisory...
- Office Assistant
- Rehab Center - maintenance
- Animal Care - Outshelter Bats