From time to time, CASA has a need for help in the office help.
Job Description: answer office phone, organizing supply room, filing, other office work, preparing food boxes, calling clients, etc.
Good for: individuals,
This would be an ideal project for:
- retired individuals looking for a volunteer opportunity that lasts a couple of hours a week
- anyone who enjoys working in an office environment
When: weekdays, year-round
Time commitment: couple hours a week
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Office Volunteer
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Design Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...
- Yard Work for CASA Seniors
- Raking Leaves for Seniors