Why Volunteer with SCORE? BUILDING A FUTURE
Quite simply, if you want to make a lasting impact in your small business community, SCORE is the place to do that. Since 1964, SCORE has educated and mentored more than 11 million small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Share your business skills to help the aspiring entrepreneur in the growth and development of their business. Enjoy the benefits of Volunteering with SCORE: Community leadership and recognition; Professional and personal growth; lifelong learning; a chance to give back.
LEAVING A LASTING IMPACT
As a SCORE volunteer, you will leave a lasting impact in your local business community. You will have the chance to work alongside other community-minded, business volunteers to build your local small business community.
Among the many reasons why SCORE volunteers love their roles:
- Give back to your business community
- Expand your business reputation locally
- Network with local and national business experts
- Develop new skills and SCORE training
- Build deeper connections to your local community
- Receive local and national recognition for your efforts
- Invest your time and efforts positively help others
About SCORE Green Bay
2701 Larsen Road, Room 105, Green Bay, WI 54303, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
2701 Larsen RoadGreen Bay, WI 54303
November 23, 2021
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Financial Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- People 55+
- Orientation or Training
- Once a member, you dictate the time you can give for mentoring, with an average of 2 hours a week. Also encouraged is committing to 2 hours a month for the organization.
- There is an onboarding process that includes interviews, training & ethics modules that is ~6 hrs. Then you will co-mentor with three clients before going on your own. You can always co-mentor with another mentor.