Give back and share your business knowledge with others
DONATE TO THIS
48 people are interested
At SCORE, you’ll have the opportunity to not only give back to your local community and help the local economy, but you’ll also learn new business tools and strategies
We have four ways to volunteer. You can be a Mentor who works with entrepreneurs helping them with business advice, a Subject Matter Expert who shares their advice and expertise on a 'as needed' basis, a Administrative Volunteer or Workshop Presenter.
Those with business experience who want to give back and share their knowledge can:
- Share Successes and expertise through Mentoring
- Lead Workshops and/or Seminars
- Be an Administrative Volunteer
- Serve in a leadership capacity
- Serve within other important Chapter functions such as marketing, IT, Administration, Finance, Fundraising or Human Resources
- Enjoy the satisfaction of contributing to the success of others
- Have flexibility with your volunteering time
- Share great experiences with other SCORE Volunteers
- Provide leadership in the business community
- Gain recognition and respect as a business mentor
- Grow professionally and personally
- Participate in lifelong learning
- We have a training program that equips you with the knowledge you need to be a successful volunteer
- New provisional members are assigned a coach for guidance through the orientation
- Your coach will introduce you to the many resources including the Members Only website which includes online training.
- We have Chapter Meetings where you will meet and get to know other volunteers.
Who is SCORE?
SCORE is a non-profit association that is the leading source of free and confidential business advice, either face to face, on the phone, through email and now with video.
Since 1964, our volunteers, nationwide, both working and retired business professionals-have helped more than nine (9) million clients!
Pinellas County Chapter of SCORE:
Recognized as the 2017 District Chapter of the Year
Received the Platinum Chapter National Award the last five years in a row
More than 53 volunteers - both working and retired
Over 50 new client requests received monthly
Over 40% of SCORE clients have existing businesses
Offers free Workshops, Seminars, Online Webcasts and Online Resources
Being a member of SCORE is a chance to give back, strengthen your community, and literally help make dreams happen. Consider sharing your expertise by becoming a SCORE Volunteer.
Learn more at www.VolunteerPinellasScore.org
We'll work with your schedule.
4707 140th Ave N #311Clearwater, FL 33762
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Business Development
- Social Media / Blogging
- Administrative Support
- Orientation or Training
- Based on volunteer opportunity, 5-15 hrs monthly