Are you looking for a way to give back? We have quite a few opportunities for you!
If you’ve owned a business or you’ve been in management, you’ve gained years of valuable experience that is essential to someone starting or owning a small business. You can give back by sharing this expertise with those who are just starting a business or need to grow but have questions. Become a Certified Mentor.
Maybe you haven't owned a business but you still want to help, we still need you. We have non mentoring opportunities where you can help with administrative needs, or you can lead a Workshop on an area of expertise that you have.
What if you currently own a business that can help our clients, and you need to charge for your services, then you can become a Resource and work with us in helping our clients.
Together we can make a huge difference!
SCORE is a non-profit association that is the leading source of free and confidential business advice, either face to face, on the phone, through email and now with video.
Since 1964, our volunteers, nationwide, both working and retired business professionals-have helped more than nine (9) million clients!As a SCORE volunteer you can:
- Share your success and expertise through mentoring
- Lead Workshops and Seminars
- Be a Resource Member
- Have flexibility with your volunteering time
- Serve within other important Chapter functions such as marketing, IT, Administration, Finance, Fundraising or Human Resources
- Grow professionally and personally
- Participate in lifelong learning
- Make new friends
Basic knowledge of computers and internet is required.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Business Development
- Social Media / Blogging
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Based on volunteer opportunity, 5-15 hrs monthly