Nutrition Patient Ambassador
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where6201 Harry Hines BlvdDallas, TX 75390
Volunteers are needed once a week to visit patient rooms, acting as a liason for the patient between Nursing and Nutrition Services. Duties include introducing our "Room Service" concept to patients, surveying patients for satisfaction, and offering patients and visitors items from a snack cart.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 100 Hours
- Mail Room Volunteer
- ICU Waiting Room Liaison Volunteer
- "Can you Welcome with a Smile?...
- Transport Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Clinic Volunteer- Cancer Center
- Pharmacy Volunteers
- Patient Courtyard Attendant
- Engagement/Waiting Room Cancer...
- Emergency Room Liaison Volunteer
- Nutrition Patient Ambassador
- ACE Volunteer
- Office Support/Filing Volunteer