Take Control of Your Health Leaders
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereMorris, Sussex, Warren & Hunterdon CountyRockaway, NJ 07866
We are looking for volunteers 55 and over. Do you or someone you know suffer from a chronic condition and/or are a caregiver of someone who suffers from a chronic condition and you want to learn and pass the word onto others in your community? Become a trained Peer Leader. You will be taught how to teach others who suffer from chronic conditions to better manage their conditions with educations and setting realistic short-term and long-term goals. This is a results based program out of Stanford University.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in doing please call 973-784-4900 ext. 208.
ALL TRAINING AND MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED FOR FREE. Many of our peer leaders have taken the program as a participant and became leaders. You do not have to participate in the workshops to become a leader. Just call and we can get you trained.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Be a Diaper Bank Volunteer!
- Train as a Volunteer Tax Preparer
- Lead Exercise Classes to Prevent...
- Help Ease the Fear of Injury...
- Become a Paterson Reader! Can...
- Make New Friends
- Child Placement Review/Advisory...
- Are you a good listener? Become...
- Work from Home - Emergency Help...
- Grocery Shopper
- Help Others Make Sense of Medicare
- Show Older Adults how to Move More
- Take Control of Your Health...
- Help Families Build the Dream of...
- Deliver a Meal in Sussex County
- Enjoy Working with Disabled?...