Health Care Volunteers - Concord
103 people are interested
RotaCare is specifically in need of adult medicine physicians, internal medicine physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and pharmacists.
Spanish speaking preferred.
*** Clinic is open Thursday's 5:00pm to 7:00pmRotaCare Bay Area, Inc.
RotaCare is a nonprofit corporation formed for the purpose of providing free medical care to people who have the most need and the least access to... (Read More)
Opportunities from this organization:
- Health Care Volunteers-Daly City
- Health Care Volunteers-Gilroy
- Health Care Volunteers-Half Moon...
- Health Care Volunteers-Monterey
- Health Care Volunteers-Mountain...
We'll work with your schedule.
1135 Lacey LaneConcord, CA 94520
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 4 hours per month
- Current California licensure is required for medic