RESOURCE is seeking enthusiastic volunteers to work with children ages 6 weeks to 5 years old in educational programming and activities that will prepare them for kindergarten.
Please be able to work at least one day per week for 3 months or longer at our Minneapolis location:
8:30am to 12:30pm Monday -Friday.
RESOURCE Chemical and Mental Health specializes in assisting individuals who have a history of relapse in their chemical addiction recovery and individuals who struggle with a serious and persistent mental illness. Many of our clients lack basic necessities such as a place to live, positive support network, and job. Our family programming allows mothers to receive treatment and recovery support services while staying united with her children so that the family can recover together.
*be able to listen to and interact with children
*be able to supervise children effectively
*be able to assist staff in facilitating groups and caring for children
*assist with set up and clean up of room
*be able to work with others from diverse backgrounds
*be open to communication and sharing with others
*be flexible, responsible, engaging, patient, and fun
*be available for one 3-4 hour shift per week for 3 months or more
- Group Facilitation
- Problem Solving
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Child Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Weekly commitment of 3-4 hours
- Minnesota Opportunity Corps...
- Drop-In Assistant (Crystal)
- Administrative/Clerical Support
- ArtWorks Volunteer
- Love to Cook?
- Mock Interviewer -St Cloud, MN
- Job Seeker Tutor - St. Cloud
- Love Kids? Become a Children's...
- Drop-In Assistant (Minneapolis)
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant...
- Love Kids? Become a Childhood...
- Pet Therapy Provider
- Calling musicians
- Classroom/ Lab Assistant (St Paul)
- Activity Leader - Music Therapy
- Provide Music Therapy at our...
- Children's Activities Assistant
- On-Call Reader or Proctor