Daytime Shelter Receptionist on Weds. (Age 18 +)
15 people are interested
Although the shelter is closed during the day, a number of people still visit the shelter for a variety of reasons. We are in need of a volunteer to perform the following tasks:
- Greet and assist residents who need to check their mail or have questions
- Greet visitors and answer their questions
- Various administrative tasks
- Keep lobby and front desk organized and clean
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass a criminal background check (prior criminal offenses will not automatically disqualify you from volunteering)
- Be able to make a regular time commitment for at least 4 months.
- Every week preferably or every other week
- Between 1:30pm - 4:30pm
- 3-4 hour shifts available
To start, please fill out our online Volunteer Application - https://oscs-mn.org/osh-individual-volunteer-application/.
About Our Saviour's Housing
2219 Chicago Avenue S., Minneapolis, MN 55404, US
We are a community of hope for those who need a home. Our mission is eliminating homelessness by providing shelter, support, and a chance to start over.
Our Saviour's Housing provides housing programs for adults experiencing homelessness. We serve over 650 residents a year in our Emergency Shelter, Transitional Housing, and Permanent Supportive Housing programs. Our focus is on providing quality, supportive, dignified services to help our residents make progress towards better lives.
We'll work with your schedule.
2219 Chicago Ave. SMinneapolis, MN 55404
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hour shifts every week preferably or every other week.