Daytime Shelter Receptionist (Age 18 +)
12 people are interested
Although the shelter is closed during the day, a number of people still visit the shelter for a variety of reasons. We are in need of a volunteer to perform the following tasks:
- Greet and assist residents who need to check their mail or have questions
- Greet visitors and answer their questions
- Various administrative tasks
- Keep lobby and front desk organized and clean
- Perform other office duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must pass a criminal background check (prior criminal offenses will not automatically disqualify you from volunteering)
- Be able to make a regular time commitment for at least 4 months.
- Tuesday and/or Thursday
- Every week preferably or every other week
- Between 9:30am - 4:30pm
- 2-4 hour shifts available
To start, please fill out our online Volunteer Application - https://oscs-mn.org/osh-volunteer-application-2/.
We'll work with your schedule.
2219 Chicago Ave. SMinneapolis, MN 55404
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hour shifts every week preferably or every other week.