Score- Counselors to America's Small Business
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereVolunteer Site is inPalm Desert, CA 92260
SCORE in Palm Desert seeks volunteers for administrative duties, including answering phones, scheduling appointments and greeting clients. Good computer skills required. Proficient in MS Word.
Join us today in this volunteer role that works with our Mentors and has just the right mix of responsibilities to keep things interesting.
To volunteer call 760- 863-7888 or call (760) 773-6507
Volunteer Counselors (Looking for several)
To counsel and mentor Score clients, which are existing Small Business Owners, or those contemplating opening a Small Business. Volunteer Counselors meet with clients and discuss questions, objectives and problems associated with small businesses. Volunteer Counselors use their own business expertise, skills and experience, along with Score's many resources and tools to guide the clients.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week, plus a once a month meeting.
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children ( CASA )
- California Highway Patrol (...
- Public Library Assistance
- Palm Desert Library
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Cathedral City Library
- Jewish Family Services ( Office...
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...