We are a small 501C3 childrens non profit with a VERY limited budget. We need experienced fundraising and marketing professionals to bring your experience and enthusiasm to our fund raising efforts. We need your fresh ideas and energy to help us raise much needed funds to help children receive health care and educational assistance.
We are looking to put together an Executive Committee to strictly raise funds for the organization. We are a 501c3 nonprofit corporation, so all donations are tax deductble per IRS guidelines. You can do this in our office or from your own computer with minimal time in the office. You will have plenty of support from the Executive Director, Fund raising Director, the Board and plenty of volunteers. We meet one to two times a month.
Accessible health care and a good education can change a child's world. You can be part of that change. Please consider lending your skills to help America's children. Everyone in our organization are volunteers, including our full time staff. We will never use donations to be used for anything but helping children.
- Customer Acquisition
- Business Development & Sales Management
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Children's Book Club volunteers...
- Treasurer/Financial Director...
- Business Development Director...
- Saturday Book Club volunteers
- Do you like organizing events?...
- Experienced fund raising...
- Newsletter writer
- Saturday events volunteers for...
- Fundraising Director
- Marketing Director needed for...
- Crowdfunding project manager
- 501C3 Board of directors members
- Grant writers needed
- Saturday reading club leader
- IT professional needed to bring...
- Web site manager
- Social Media team members needed...