Pegasus Riding Academy
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where35-450 B Pegasus CourtPalm Desert, CA 92255
Therapeutic Riding Classes
- Assisting with our therapeutic riding classes, we provide full body rang of motion exercise on horse back to disabled children and adults
- Volunteers may choose their area of specialty as needed: side-walking with the rider in the arena, helping prepare riders for classes, administrative assistance, or helping with our fundraisers.
- Ability to work with special needs children and adults, ability to be near horses and hay (no allergies), no experience necessary, we will train volunteers.
- Classes are hold October through May, Wednesday-Saturday 8:30-12:00 Pegasus calendar generally follows the local school district calendar volunteers may choose the day(s) to volunteer
- Classes held outside
- Comfortable clothing
- Close toe shoes
- Sunglasses, etc...
- Customer Service
- Spiritual Healing
- Animal Therapy
- Animal Care / Handling
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Lincoln Elementary School
- Martha's Village & Kitchen
- Voices for Children ( CASA )
- California Highway Patrol (...
- Palm Desert Library (Public...
- Palm Desert Library
- Coachella Valley Repertory
- Desert Hot Springs Senior Center...
- Coachella Valley History Museum
- Jewish Family Service of the...
- RSVP Advisory Council Member
- Paws & Hearts
- Children Discovery Museum
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- RSVP - Volunteer Program Office...
- Palm Springs International Film...
- Cathedral City Library
- Jewish Family Services ( Office...
- Coachella Valley Volunteers In...
- Neuro Vitality Center ( Palm...