- Welcome visitors at the Dublin Senior Center. Make new friends, tell others about this community and enrich your life through this experience.
- Enhance customer relations by greeting and acknowledging patrons.
- Give brief tours of the Senior Center. Supply information and distribute literature about our services.
- Take class attendance and activity fees.
- Serve as a Host for special events.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, a positive personality and friendly demeanor.
- Must be able to approach and welcome all types of people while being a good listener.
- Be knowledgeable about the activities, programs, and services offered at the Senior Center.
- Exceptional customer service experience is preferred.
Time commitment: 3.5 to 4 hour shift, once a week for at least 3 months
- Customer Service
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3.5 hour shift, once a week
- minimum commitment of 6 months