Do you want to volunteer, but don't know where to start? We can help! RSVP assists individuals over the age of 55 to find meaningful volunteer opportunities. Opportunities are customized to both volunteers and the organization to maximize community impact. We have partnerships with over 50 agencies in our community. Let us help you find the right place for you. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Fondy Food Pantry Food Drive...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Food Pantry - Salvation Army
- Book Delivery to Homebound
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- Driving to make a difference --...
- Broken Bread Volunteer
- Altrusa Mobile Meal Delivery
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Food for Thought - Fondy Food...
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- Food for Thought Driver/Loader
- Brown Bag Lunch - Salvation Army
- Thrift Store - St. Vincent de Paul
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...