Minimal sewing skills (just a straight line will do!) required.
Do you have some time to create or complete (stuffing pillows, etc.) comfort items for hospice patients? If so, please join our volunteer team!
We are looking for volunteers to make a variety of items to make patients' lives easier and more comfortable--activity mats, pillows, neckpillows, lap blankets, tote bags, memory pillows, and more... Volunteers sew in their own homes at their convenience.
At Kindred Hospice, our first priority is the care and comfort of our patients and families. We make every effort to ensure their comfort by providing items handmade by volunteers. Join our team of outstanding volunteers!
Volunteer Orientation sessions are offered each month, daytime and evening. Call (614.414.0500) or email (email@example.com) for more information or to register.
- Visual Arts
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours/month
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Organized? Dependable?...
- READ to hospice patients
- SEWING PROJECTS - Comfort Items...
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- CAKES, COOKIES & COMPANIONSHIP
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR PET - team up & visit...
- "TUCK-IN" Phone Calls for Hospice
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans visiting Veterans