At Kindred at Home Hospice, our first priority is the care and comfort of our patients and families. We make every effort to ensure their comfort by providing comfort and therapeutic items handmade by volunteers.
Do you sew? Do you have some time to create comfort items for hospice patients? If so, please join our volunteer team!
Kindred at Home Hospice is looking for volunteers to make a variety of items to make patients' lives easier and more comfortable--activity aprons, pillows, neckpillows, lap blankets, tote bags, memory pillows, and more...
Join our team of outstanding volunteers!
- Visual Arts
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4-5 hours/month
- Build your resume through...
- Vigil Volunteer...
- Organized? Dependable?...
- READ to hospice patients
- SEWING - EASY SEWING PROJECTS...
- Bereavement Support Volunteer
- Therapy Dogs in Central Ohio
- Birthday Cake Bakers
- 11th Hour Vigil Volunteers
- Mailings and filing -...
- Cakes, cookies & companionship
- [JASON] KINDRED HOSPICE-...
- YOU & YOUR PET - visit patients!
- Handmade projects to comfort...
- Veterans visiting Veterans
- Birthday Cake & Cookie Bakers...