75 people are interested
Administrative/Patient Satisfaction Volunteer
ORGANIZATION: Amity Care Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
75 people are interested
Position Summary: The Administrative/Patient Satisfaction Volunteer is responsible for administrative responsibilities, such as performing administrative/clerical duties by answering phones, making copies, printing reports, making packets, assist the HR Director, Intake Coordinator, and Volunteer Coordinator with other tasks related to their roles.
This position does not have a concrete weekly time commitment. Amity Care Hospice is flexible and understands that volunteers have differing schedules from week to week.
- Answers phones and transfer calls.
- Print reports for IDG bi-weekly meetings.
- Make marketing packets.
- Demonstrate understanding of and adherence to professional Codes of Ethics and related organizational policies.
- Adhere to practice of confidentiality regarding patients, families, staff, and the organization.
- Adheres to and participates in mandatory HIPAA privacy practices and ethics compliance practices.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and working relationship with staff members, volunteers, patients and families.
- Carries out other assigned administrative duties and responsibilities in a manner that exemplifies excellent customer service.
About Amity Care Hospice
161 Village Pkwy NE, Bldg 7, Marietta, GA 30067, US
Our mission is to respect the inherent value of patients and families dealing with a life limiting illness; to provide holistic care that nurtures the body, mind, and spirit; to honor their choices; and to promote peace in the midst of transition.
Who We Serve
Amity Care Hospice, cares for those faced with a life-limiting illness, which may include a wide variety of end stage diseases including advanced cardiac disorders, advanced respiratory disorders, cancer, end stage Alzheimer's, and many others. We also serve the families of our patients, recognizing they are in need of support when facing the loss of a loved one.
We do this regardless of our patient's ability to pay, and without regard to race, color, religions, age, sex, handicap (mental or physical), gender preference, and/or place of origin. These are hospice standards.
Because family is one of our core values, our Amity Care staff cares for our patients and families with the same tenderness, love, and compassion we would members of our own family. We recognize transition as a sacred moment in time and work to maintain it so that our families might experience peace in the midst of transition.
Where We Serve
Many think that hospice is a place. In reality, it is a philosophy of care offered those facing a life limiting illness. Amity Care Hospice cares for those faced with a life-limiting illness in the comfort of their own home whether that is in a private residence, assisted living or skilled nursing facility, personal care home, or boarding home.
While Amity Care Hospice's office is located in Marietta, Ga our service area is a 50 mile radius from the center point.
161 Village Parkway NEMarietta, GA 30067
October 17, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- This position does not have a concrete weekly time commitment. Amity Care Hospice is flexible and understands that volunteers have differing schedules from week to week.