Make a difference in a child's life, volunteer with the Homework Club!
Huntington Beach Public Library is seeking volunteers to assist elementary school students with their homework in all subject areas. Individuals must be motivated to help kids, who thrive in a busy environment, are team players and get along with coworkers.
Math enthusiasts are needed to help students at all levels!
Time Commitment: A minimum of one day a week during the school year.
Program Schedule: Mondays 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Wednesdays 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To learn more about the program copy this link to your browser bit.ly/hbpl_vol_hc
- Youth Services
- Teaching / Instruction
- Math / Science Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Math Club Tutor
- Friends of the Library Used...
- Help Keep the Library Organized,...
- Event Marketing Associate
- Friends Used Books Volunteer
- Math Partner
- Homework Club Tutor (Central...
- Used Books Sales Associate
- Friends of the Library Gift Shop...
- Taste of HB Event Volunteer
- Homework Club Tutor (Oak View...
- Join the STEAM Team!