When was the last time you literally had nothing to eat in your house? Unfortunately, this situation is a reality for many of our seniors, with our average client living on $500 a month.
To help our seniors CASA provides essentials such as food boxes, depends, personal care items, and more. Like all donations, we rely on community support to supply these necessities.
For a great group or individual project, collect any combination of needed items and either bring them to the CASA office to distribute. Take the project one step further and deliver the items to our seniors yourself.
• Group or individuals of all ages
• Ideal for corporate, church, school, groups, family, civic organizations
Time: Weekday or weekend, year-round
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- CASA will provide a list of items to collect
- Deliver Goods to CASA Seniors
- Install Grab Bars & Handrails...
- Bring a smile to a Senior -...
- Build Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- CASA Garden Team Leader
- Gardening for CASA seniors
- Handy Man for CASA Seniors
- Drive CASA Seniors to Doctor...
- Item Drive for CASA Seniors
- Mowing Lawns for Seniors
- Planning a Service Day? We've...
- Deliver Produce to CASA Clients
- Wheelchair Ramp Repairs
- CASA Ramp Repairs
- Volunteers to install Grab bars...
- Planting and Harvesting in the...
- Design Wheelchair Ramps for CASA...
- Group Volunteer Projects with CASA
- Yard Work for CASA Seniors
- Raking Leaves for Seniors