The Burbank Historical Society is looking for people interested in becoming volunteers and docents for the Gordon R. Howard Museum and Mentzer House, located at 1015 W. Olive in Burbank, adjacent to the Creative Arts Center.
The museum is open every Saturday and Sunday from 1pm - 4pm. Volunteers should be willing to donate a minimum of three hours per month during regular operating hours. Training is provided and basically involves obtaining a general knowledge of the museum. No in-depth knowledge is necessary as most of the exhibits are self-explanatory or have written descriptions.
- General Education
- Customer Service
- Exhibition Arts
- Literacy / Reading
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Monday afternoons from 12:45 - 4pm for trainings
- Volunteer Driver
- Mary Stoica Cafe Server
- City of Burbank - Recycle Water...
- American Cancer Society...
- Family Promise of the Verdugos
- Office assistant in Home...
- Wash and Return Starbucks pastry...
- Burbank Home Delivered Meals...
- Autry Museum - Docent Training...
- Burbank Historical Society...
- Food Forward
- Starbucks Pastry Delivery for...