HHSC Greeter for Amarillo Office
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where28 Western Plaza DriveAmarillo, TX 79106
The Health and Human Services Commission, HHSC, helps low-income families and individuals with basic food, financial, medical and nursing home assistance. As a Greeter, you will provide important support services to people in need.
Volunteer Greeters assist visitors in our lobby by directing them to the correct area of service and providing visitors with applications and other forms they may need. Additional duties include date stamping applications and verification as it is turned in, check for accuracy and completion of these forms, provide receipts for these items, copy and fax documents as needed and work closely with the employees at the front desk to provide immediate service to visitors. The volunteer will also be trained to provide information and referral services to families and individuals in need of services not provided by HHSC.
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Prefer one three to four hour shift per week.
- Open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Office Assistant-Pantry Manager...
- HHSC Greeter for Lubbock Office
- Office Assistant in Wichita Falls
- Office Assistant in Brownwood
- Office Assistant in Quanah
- Office Assistant in Ozona
- Office Assistant in Paducah
- Office Assistant in Tulia
- Office Assistant in Sonora
- Office Assistant in Wichita...
- Office Assistant in Stanton
- Wichita Falls Office Assistant...
- Office Assistant/Greeter -...
- Office Aide - San Angelo - MEPD
- Office Assistant in Vernon
- Office Assistant in Big Spring
- HHSC Greeter for Amarillo Office
- Office Assistant in Andrews
- Office Assistant in Eastland