We need volunteers to make a phone call to someone who is alone just to check in on them. Our services are offered to seniors and disable adults in Polk County, WI.
You must live in or near Polk County, Wisconsin to be a volunteer with Interfaith Caregivers because we require in person orientation.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 15 min to 1 hr per week or as needed
- Pick up and Deliver Library...
- Minor Repairs
- Seasonal Yardwork
- Caregiver Respite (short-term)
- Shopping & Errands
- Local Transportation (in your...
- Dialysis Transport
- Cancer Transportation
- Help in our Office
- Reading to someone or Personal...
- Friendly Phone Calls
- Light Housekeeping &/or Meal...
- Friendly Visits