We need volunteers to drive someone who lives in Polk County, WI to medical appointments, the grocery store, bank, haircut, food shelf and other local errands. We provide transportation services to seniors and adults with a disability so they can live at home longr. Volunteers donate their time and mileage, so we can provided rides at no charge.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week or as needed
- Pick up and Deliver Library...
- Minor Repairs
- Seasonal Yardwork
- Caregiver Respite (short-term)
- Shopping & Errands
- Local Transportation (in your...
- Dialysis Transport
- Cancer Transportation
- Help in our Office
- Reading to someone or Personal...
- Friendly Phone Calls
- Light Housekeeping &/or Meal...
- Friendly Visits