- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
27 people are interested
Opera NOVA, a 501 (c) (3) all-volunteer non-profit organization, is looking for an Event Planner to manage and develop community activities for the company and events to promote its upcoming production of Scott Joplin’s Treemonisha. The Event Planner will be working with people involved in local government, business, and philanthropy.
The Event Planner will assist Opera NOVA in its effort to expand audiences of operas, concerts, and traditional theatre. This individual will help create a base of young adults (20s and 30s) who are interested in learning about the various art mediums in opera and opportunities to attend performances as a group. This individual will plan outings and group discussions.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Compile a list of young professional groups, philanthropic organizations, civic associations, government agencies, and businesses in the area
- Plan and Coordinate outstanding events to introduce and foster an appreciation for community opera among all residents of Northern Virginia.
- Track attendance at events in Microsoft Excel.
We'll work with your schedule.
4620 Lee Highway, Suite 212Arlington, VA 22207
- Must be at least 18