Office Assistant/Greeter - Abilene HHSC Office
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where4601 South 1st StreetAbilene, TX 79605
The Health and Human Services help low-income families/individuals with basic food, financial, medical and nursing home assistance. As a Greeter, you will provide important support services to people in need.
Volunteer Greeters assist visitors in our lobby by directing them to the correct area of service via an automated que system and by providing visitors with applications and other forms that they may need.
Additional duties include collating forms, copying, faxing and shredding documents as needed and working closely with the front desk to provide immediate service to visitors. The volunteers will also be trained to provde information and referral services to families and individuals in need of services not provided by HHSC.
Excellent opportunity to obtain office experience.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of one three hour shift per week.
- Open Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Office Assistant-Pantry Manager...
- HHSC Greeter for Lubbock Office
- Office Assistant in Wichita Falls
- Office Assistant in Brownwood
- Office Assistant in Quanah
- Office Assistant in Ozona
- Office Assistant in Paducah
- Office Assistant in Tulia
- Office Assistant in Sonora
- Office Assistant in Wichita...
- Office Assistant in Stanton
- Wichita Falls Office Assistant...
- Office Assistant/Greeter -...
- Office Aide - San Angelo - MEPD
- Office Assistant in Vernon
- Office Assistant in Big Spring
- HHSC Greeter for Amarillo Office
- Office Assistant in Andrews
- Office Assistant in Eastland