Volunteers are needed to serve as Greeters at Penn Hospice at Rittenhouse.
Duties include answering telephones, directing visitors, stocking shelves, copying, faxing, helping with mailings and general organization
Ability to work collaboratively and independently with others in a fast-paced environment providing courteous and professional customer service
Communicate with team
Shifts can vary but volunteers are asked to be consistent with the schedule he/she selects and to communicate any necessary changes
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours on a consistent day once a week
- criminal bkd check, immunizations
- Certified Pet Therapy Volunteers...
- Inpatient Greeter/Customer...
- Threshold Choir Members
- Patient Visitors Needed in...
- Reiki Certified /Patient Visitors
- Patient Support Needed in Bucks...
- Patient Visiting Volunteers...
- Vigil Volunteers
- Cooks and Bakers- Share your...
- Seeking Administrative Office...