Volunteers are needed to serve as Greeters at Penn Hospice at Rittenhouse.
Duties: Welcome and direct visitors. Create a gracious space by respecting the unique needs of each person entering the unit. Support and listening without judgment or bias. Assist caregivers as needed by escorting to hospital locations, helping access amenities available, etc. Re-stock shelves of complimentary beverage area and tidy up living room area.
*Ability to work collaboratively and independently with others in a fast-paced environment providing courteous and professional customer service
*Communicate with team
*Shifts can vary but volunteers are asked to be reliable and consistent with the schedule he/she selects and to communicate any necessary changes
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours on a consistent day once a week
- criminal background check, immunizations
- Certified Pet Therapy Volunteers...
- Rittenhouse Hospice Greeters...
- Threshold Singers Members
- Patient Visitor-Media, PA
- Reiki Certified /Patient Visitors
- Patient Visitor-Norristown/King...
- Patient Visitors-...
- Seeking Veterans to visit...
- Cooks and Bakers- Share your...
- Administrative Office Support...