MOCAP-uganda is looking for volunteers to help at the project
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
16 people are interested
The organization is a non -profit making organ, and was started in 2006,its located at little way primary School, Kawempe-Maganjo parish, Nabweru sub-county Wakiso District Uganda East Africa.
The organ has a registered number of 300 vulnerable children, including those infected with HIV/Aids, orphans, disabled &youth others.We cater for these children through community outreach.
Our mission is to provide maximum comfort, discipline welfare, child rights, and improve on the livelihood of vulnerable children.
And our vision is to advocate, and promote the lives of vulnerable children, through provision of social services, care & support.
We have a set of objectives which include;
- Support children infected with HIV/Aids in health, clothing, beddings & scholastic materials.
- To bring up our children in a god fearing and humble manner
- Co-ordinate scholarships for them at all levels
- Rural illiteracy transformation,
- Providing shelter for the homeless & disadvantaged children.
- Promote mutual co-operation amongst them & international relationships.
- Promote the girl child education
- Setting up projects for widows.
- Training children in recreational activities i.e. sports & drama e.tc
- Lobbying for development projects for these children in all fields.
We shall be very grateful for choosing to visit our project
We'll work with your schedule.
Kawempe-maganjowakiso - districtkampala, East Africa 256Uganda
- Background Check
- Must be at least 70
- Orientation or Training
- 6hours a day
- volunteers for 2 locatoin sit in Jinja and Kampala