Show Older Adults how to Move More
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereMorris, Sussex, Warren & Hunterdon CountyRockaway, NJ 07866
We are looking for volunteers 55 and over.
Train to be a peer leader for Move Today exercise classes.
Move Today is a 45-60 minute non-aerobic exercise class for older adults. The program utilizes resistance bands and is designed to:
Increase muscle strength
Improve body mechanics
For more information please call Cheryl at 973-784-4900 ext 203 or Nancy at 973-784-4900 ext. 208.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Be a Diaper Bank Volunteer!
- Train as a Volunteer Tax Preparer
- Lead Exercise Classes to Prevent...
- Help Ease the Fear of Injury...
- Enjoy being around children?...
- Become a Paterson Reader! Can...
- Mold Minds for the Future
- Make New Friends
- Child Placement Review/Advisory...
- Do you enjoy children and...
- Are you a good listener? Become...
- Work from Home - Emergency Help...
- Grocery Shopper
- Help Others Make Sense of Medicare
- Show Older Adults how to Move More
- Take Control of Your Health...
- Help Families Build the Dream of...
- Deliver a Meal in Sussex County
- Enjoy Working with Disabled?...
- Help Children Develop Good Motor...